Sunday, April 22, 2012

I am Bill's raging Style Guide

If you haven't read Neil McAllister's article then read it. Ok, so you didn't read it because it was lots of words and not many pictures which is why I am going to give you a summary.
In his article, Neil points out why you should read the The Microsoft Manual of Style and why it is a good idea or whatever or something. I didn't read it all the way to the bottom and I almost never go to the second page of a blog post.
Why am I posting it after all this time, well, we realised on Friday that we not only need to read this, but we need to implement the same thing ourselves. I read Neil's article when it was written and then couldn't find a link to it in time to mention it properly in the meeting on Friday. The purpose of this post is to make the article easy to find for all 4 of my regular blog followers.

No comments: